Do you have a business that sells products or services online and you don’t have a Facebook Group?
Below is a short guide to why it’s really important to have a Facebook Group & also some basic steps to setting one up, adding content & getting RELEVANT people inside – everything to create this success is 100% FREE & ORGANIC:
𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣?
These days people want to feel part of a community rather than simply just buying a product/service. We all want to buy something we relate to & feel we have some connection with. It’s why big brands work with famous people – to bring a connection of their fan base to that brand for INSTANT acceptance of brand value.
Creating a group is essentially doing the same thing – it creates a Community… a group of like-minded engaged people… Who share ideas, support each other, provide tips/solutions/warnings, who cover each other backs when times get hard.
Here are some quick-fire benefits of having a Group:
- When you post in a group, it shows up on a timeline, when you post in a page, it shows up NOWHERE
- The MAIN reason to have a PAGE is to run ads.
- The MAIN reason to have a group is to bring like-minded, passionate & engaged people with similar values/interests together.
- You can COMMUNICATE directly with your tribe in the group. Ask them about any ideas you are considering (New product/service, a brand design, a problem you are having, etc…)
- You have great tools available INSIDE the group to 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘 to your Tribe. This is mainly inside the UNITS section.
- The Group is a place where you can put more specific content relating to your Tribe in order to help them, rather than your profile which is a bit more generic
- many more….
𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣:
Getting a group started is FREE & EASY… Feel free to ask me for any help you may need on this, however, here are some great tips to follow:
- Name & Brand your group – This is very important. This is 1st thing your tribe will see
- Make it Private & set Questions for access
- Post in your group – Specific content relevant to your tribe problems & challenges – PROVIDE VALUE!!!! 2-4 times per week
- Interact with EVERY comment & post
- Welcome newcomers each week to the group (More often if you can make time)
- Connect with good people who are relevant to your group. Where are these people? Probably in groups you are already in on similar value concepts. That DOES NOT MEAN go fishing. It means to provide value and help them and answer their questions or comments & in time, the momentum builds & you will connect.
- g) Facebook LOVES Groups at the moment – The algorithm is always checking to see if & how they can promote people into relevant groups. Use this FREE opportunity
You’ve heard the saying ‘Your vibe attracts your tribe”…
Create the content on your personal profile & in your group that is true to you & your mission and vision. This brings people in on a shared value. You are better to have 100 highly engaged & supportive members in your group than 1,000 people that don’t really talk & don’t really care.
Have an amazing week everyone. Be safe & look after yourself, loved ones & your neighbors.
Author: This Article Written By Tom S Sanderson
Entrepreneurship8 months ago
How this 21-year-old started a 6-Figure Marketing Agency During the Pandemic
Magazine9 months ago
An Exclusive Interview with Dr. LaVern McCants, the Highly Recognized Author
Executive Interview8 months ago
How Challane Lazo Started A 5 Figure Online Store During The Pandemic
Executive Interview11 months ago
The Serious Business of Having Fun With Kevin Ou