Thanks for your interest in becoming a GS Magazine Business Contributor.
Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to readers of GS Magazine. We like articles that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around topics and trends that engage our readers–think op-ed rather than thinly veiled marketing messages with no valuable takeaways.
Please read this information. It will greatly improve your chances of being accepted.
Before you write: What we look for
If you’re serious about contributing through our leadership network, please read through the guidelines and expectations in their entirety before submitting an article.
Before You Start
Please make sure that your profile is updated with the following.
- Professional Headshot photo (.jpg or .png) and make sure it is a picture of your face. Logos and other photos will not be accepted.
- Professional Byline that complies with Grind Success Magazine’s formatting (Include a list of your accomplishments and some information about yourself.)
- Best Email Address to associate with GrindSuccess back-end content management system.
- Links to at least 2 personal social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn. This helps us ensure you are a real person and maintain the quality of the magazine.
- Relevant to our readership engaged in startups, small business, and entrepreneurship.
- Written in fluent U.S. or British English, well organized, and free of spelling, grammatical, and language issues (we recommend Grammarly)
- Evidential of cited sources to properly credit original authors when using quotes, data, case studies, statistics, etc. – hyperlinks should be relevant and support the citation.
- Articles must be unique, original, and exclusive to the GrindSuccess magazine. And you can only republish your article 30 days after it has been posted to Grind Success and you must link to the original article in the repost.
- The article that you provide must not have been submitted, published, republished, or reprinted in other print/online publications.
- Your article should be marketing-neutral and written with the intent to add value to our readers.
- Women images are not allowed in the article, we only focus on male entrepreneurs (updated 18-04-2022)
- Please make sure your piece has a minimum of 1000 words.
- It is your duty to proofread your content before submitting it.
- Submit content in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format. For standard submissions, HTML format is required.
- If you are a subject-matter expert, you are more than welcome to analyze a particular news story, providing your own opinion and take-away from the piece. If you’re an expert you can “analyze it.”
- Please don’t send us press releases. They make us feel sad inside.
- Each news story requires at least one (1) link to another reputable source with respect to any research.
Always provide Valuable and Informative LINKS to our readers.
No affiliate or promotional links, as they are not reliable and only hurt the outlet’s ranking, and indexing.
- Always use internal links. That means linking other related content to GrindSuccess.com. Usually, the best route is to link back to your own latest article on Grind Success.
Since we received volumes of contributor requests in GrindSuccess, your request may be catered to as soon as we have done with those who submitted their request earlier.
This may take up to 7 days for your article to be approved and published.
In case you didn’t hear from us, please email us at info[at] grindsuccess.com and one of our editors will help you to move forward. Press released content will not be accepted on GrindSuccess.com
You have the option to submit an article without creating your Contributor’s Account in Grind Success by sending your pitch content to Info [at] grindsuccess.com. Once you meet the standards we set above, expect our team to contact you within 7 days.
Please read our Terms of Service and Guest Contributor Agreement before submitting content.
Thank you for being a part of Grind Success!
Interested in becoming a contributor on Grindsuccess.com? Learn more about Entrepreneur Leadership Network here!